Nitrile Examination Glove
Our Nitrile Gloves combines superb barrier protection, comfort, fit, and feel while providing the tensile strength necessary for demanding environments. Our Nitrile gloves are made from 100% Nitrile, a synthetic compound that is completely free of skin-irritating rubber proteins.
- Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution’s policies for uses.
- These gloves are for single use only. Do not reuse. Do not use it if contaminated.
- Punctures or tears may occur after donning. Frequently inspect each glove after donning for punctures or tears, and immediately discontinue use if damaged.
- These gloves are not intended for use as a chemical barrier for protection against all chemical compounds.
- Store in a cool dry place. Do no sture above 104ºF (40ºC). Shield open box from direct sunlight, fluorescent lighting or x-rays. Improper storage will decrease usable life.